Please contact us before sending in the item
1. To make sure that we are able to identify your item accurately, first, create your inventory in the My Cloud Inventory
2. You can choose to manually create your item by filling in the item's title and description. Make sure you remember to key in your SKU and UPC (SKU is needed when you ship your item and UPC is needed for generate barcode. You can choose to create your own UPC (11 digits) or buy from the link. UPC is a standard code mostly use in Amazon.
3. You can also choose to sync your item from eBay / Amazon / Shopify. You can learn more about My Cloud Inventory here.
4. Make sure you edit your item to provide accurate weight and size with the packaging and provide the SKU and UPC to generate the barcode
5. Please tick the items and click to print the barcode. You need to stick the label to each and everyone of your item correctly.
6. After you have properly label all your SKUs with the label from the system, You can email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the total amount of the SKUs and quantity. and request us to pickup from you. If you need special packaging for your item as well as brochures and leaflets, please send it all to us at once.
7. Once we received your inventory, we will update the quantity and location in your account.
8. Once you have shipment that you need to send out, just create the shipment using the ship now form and key in the SKU and quantity and proceed to make payment as usual (just that you do not need to arrange pickup, print or pack anymore). we will help you to do the rest. The tracking number will be automatically sync to your marketplace